Indians to receive biggest salary hikes in 2010
Companies in Asia are set to offer bigger pay rises next year as the region continues to rebound from the global recession, notably in India, where base salary levels are poised to jump nearly 10 percent, a survey has showed.
Salaries in Indonesia and China will also surge, by 8.7 percent and 6.7 percent respectively, whereas workers in Japan can expect a 2.1 percent pay rise, according to the survey.
Job Seekers: Need a Job? You've come to the right place!
- View Job opportunities in your city.
- Upload your profile for a global audience.
- Submit an application in Word or PDF file
- View the latest list of Jobs in the table.
- You can also filter jobs in the Categories links based on the industry field.
Its fast and easy to post your job, and have it be seen by thousands of Industry professionals. First, Click on Employers and register. Once you are logged in, please click on the Post Job button to post the jobs.
Job Posting is free!
Advertise jobs, Your amazing source of talent, IT professionals, Accountants, Designers, Developers, Teachers, Engineers etc.